Louisiana Athletic Club locations in Pineville and Alexandria have now reopened! Check out our reopening guidelines to know what changes you can expect to ensure a safe workout in our facilities. We look forward to seeing you again!
Welcome to the Louisiana Athletic Club Membership information page. We appreciate the opportunity to assist your efforts toward better health and fitness. Our desire is to always provide you with:
A clean and well maintained facility
Properly maintained exercise equipment
A professionally trained and motivated staff
Smoke and Tobacco free facility and campus
You are our #1 priority. Our goal is to ensure the very best in a safe and comfortable environment for all members and guests. Louisiana Athletic Club reserves the right to amend polices as deemed necessary.
For a quicker application process, please complete all forms in this New Membership Package and bring to the location you are interested in joining.
Download Application (PDF)
Basic Enrollment - $100
12 Month Enrollment - $50
Individual - $49
(16 years of age or older)
Couple - $77
Legally married couple or parent and child (natural or adopted) between the ages of 13-21 currently enrolled in school, over which parent has legal guardianship or tutorship. Children 13-15 must be accompanied by their parent at all times.
Family - $95
Primary member, member’s spouse (legally married), and/or children (natural or adopted) between the ages of 13-21 currently enrolled in school, over which parent has legal guardianship or tutorship. Children 13-15 must be accompanied by their parent at all times. Free childcare included in family membership.
Monthly Sales Specials: Please call (318)487-1000 or come by to see any Sales Representative.
Corporate Companies and Seniors 55 & older
receive a $5 discount on monthly dues.
Childcare services included with family membership
- Members are encouraged to go through a fitness assessment and exercise/facility orientation prior to using the facility. Some members, based upon American College of Sports Medicine Guidelines, may be required to obtain a physician's recommendation prior to utilization.
- Any change in a member's health status (i.e. pregnancy, injury) should be reported to the Membership Services offic
- Contact our front desk service staff if you would like to add or drop individuals from your membership.
- Additional enrollment fees will be required when adding family members.
- 30-day written cancellation policy required on all memberships. Contract fulfillment is required and enforced.
- Members have access to both Alexandria or Pineville. LA facilities with paid membership.
- The health club is a tobacco-free facility.
To download the full membership handbook, click here.