The Louisiana Athletic Club is a two-story, 40,000-square foot, health & fitness center providing the best exercise equipment and classes in central Louisiana. As a locally owned-and-operated health and wellness center, our mission is to help our members achieve their fitness goals.
At the Louisiana Athletic Club, our fitness center features a variety of classes and amenities to help you get in the best shape of your life. From energizing Precision Cycling to invigorating yoga classes, we have fitness classes for every taste and level.
Monday - Friday 5:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday 7:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Our Staff and Safety Features
Additionally, we have personal trainers on staff to help you meet your fitness goals. Every member of our staff is CPR certified. We also have an AED in case of emergencies, so you can be sure that our fitness center is a safe, healthy, and fun place to workout.
Our Club Features
- A Wide Variety of Group Fitness Classes
- Child Care Services (when COVID restrictions are lifted)
- Full Service Locker Rooms (with towel service when COVID restrictions are lifted)
- Family Changing Area
- Whirlpool Spa, Steam rooms
- 2 Racquetball Courts
- Free & Machine Weight training areas
- Heated Lap Pool & Therapy Pool
- Cushioned Maple Aerobics Floor
- Cushioned Indoor Running Track
- Personal Trainers
- Subway Restaurant
- All New Cardio Machines
Family Fitness Time
Designed for parents and their children. Family Fitness Time is designed to provide the opportunity for families to spend time together while using designated areas of the facility. Reservations are required for pool use.
Family Fitness Time Hours
- A parent must accompany children at ALL times.
- Children must be under the age of 13.
- Children must be able to use the facilities and equipment appropriately.
- Family Locker Room is available for your convenience.
- For reasons of safety, children under 13 are not allowed in the whirlpool or steam room.